Terms & Conditions
SMBLesHouches is a meeting sponsored by LUMICKS B.V.. The goal of the meeting is to bring the dynamic single-molecule community together with several invited speakers from abroad and share the latest advances in the field. Topics that will be covered include DNA-protein interactions, conformational changes of biomolecules and dynamics in cytoskeletal structure and transport.
2. Purchase Policy
- Tickets bought for SMBLesHouches are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prices are inclusive of value-added tax (VAT).
3. Liabilities and warranties
- SMBLesHouches shall never be kept liable for any effects, damages or indirect damages.
- SMBLesHouches shall have no responsibility or liability for any third party.
- The liability of SMBLesHouches shall never exceed the purchase price paid by the customer.
4. Force majeure
- In case of force majeure (overmacht), DSMM-CHINA may suspend its services. Force majeure shall not relieve the customer of any payment obligation.
- Termination in case of prolonged force majeure. If force majeure continues for more than three months, the parties will discuss whether and how the agreement can be continued.
- Duty to inform. Each party shall inform the other party (or parties) immediately, if an event of force majeure occurs.
- Applicable law. Dutch law is applicable. The United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
- Choice of forum. Any disputes will be submitted to the courts in Amsterdam.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org